CMAPT 2019: 8th Workshop on Computational Mathematics and Approximation Theory
24 август 2019 - 28 август 2019
|8th CMAPT Workshop
Computational Mathematics and APproximation Theory
24 – 28 August 2019, Strobl/St. Wolfgang, Austria
Johann Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Linz, Austria
Institute of Computational Mathematics, Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria
Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
Topics and Goal
The primary objective of the CMAPT Workshop (to be pronounced: smart) is to bring together scientists from Bulgaria and Austria working in the fields of Approximation Theory, Numerical Analysis, Symbolic Computation and CAGD. Among the goals of the workshop is the stimulation of new research cooperations which would lead to novel results. We expect free exchange of ideas and results to inspire further development in the fields and motivate new research directions in computational and applied mathematics.
Program and Abstracts
The program and the abstracts will be announced.
- Irina Georgieva, Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clemens Hofreither, Institute of Computational Mathematics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, email@example.com
- Veronika Pillwein, Research Institute of Symbolic Computation, Johannes Kepler University, Linz, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stefan Takacs, Johann Radon Institute for Computational and Applied Mathematics, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Linz, email@example.com
The registration is closed since 11 May 2019.
Please provide titles and abstracts of the presentations until 30 June 2019.
There is a registration fee of 50 Euro which covers conference materials, coffee breaks etc. The registration fee is to be paid in cash on site.
Venue and Accommodation
The workshop is planned to take place in BIFEB, Strobl/St. Wolfgang.
There will be accommodation on site. The costs are
- 75.50 Euro (per night) for a single room,
- 63.50 Euro (per person and night) for a double room.
The price includes full board. The rooms will be directly organized by the workshop organizers. Please provide the information during registration. The arrival date at BIFEB can be only 24 August 2019 (or later), the departure date can be 28 August 2019 or 29 August 2019. If you want to arrive earlier or depart later, we would need to find some other accommodation. The rooms have to be paid on site. The BIFEB will provide an invoice.
|Arrival day:||24 August 2019|
|Lectures:||25 – 27 August 2019|
|Closing and final discussions:||28 August 2019|
|Departure day:||28 August 2019 afternoon or 29 August 2019 morning|
- 7th workshop 2018 in Sozopol
- 6th workshop 2017 in Linz
- 5th workshop 2016 in Sofia
- 4th workshop 2015 in Linz
- 3rd workshop 2014 in Sozopol
- 2nd workshop 2013 in Sozopol
- 1st workshop 2012 in Sozopol