International Conference on Mathematical Methods and Models in Biosciences (Biomath) 2023
8 – 23 June 2023, Pomorie, Bulgaria
The annual International Conference on Mathematical Methods and Models in Biosciences (Biomath) will take place from 18 June to 23 June 2023 in Grand Hotel Pomorie, Pomorie.
Biomath is an international series of conferences devoted to recent research in life sciences based on applications of mathematics as well as mathematics applied to or motivated by biological studies. It is a multidisciplinary meeting forum for researchers who develop and apply mathematical and computational tools to the study of phenomena in the broad fields of biology, ecology, medicine, biophysics, biochemistry, pharmacokinetics, chemoinformatics, biotechnology, bioengineering, environmental science, etc.
What does Biomath 2023 offer
- Presentations by top-class keynote speakers
- Opportunity to share your research via a contributed talk, a poster or both.
- Opportunity to publish in the journal Biomath (SJR 2021: 0.246, Scopus, DOAJ, MathSciNet, zbMATH), https://biomath.math.bas.bg/biomath/index.php/biomath
- Opportunity to meet and interact with researchers in this interdisciplinary area, build links, and establish collaborative networks.
- School for Young Scientists for kick-starting an academic career in Biomathematics.
- Research a stimulating environment in the setting of a pleasant and carefree ambience of a Black Sea resort.
- Lots of history going back millennia, unique local culture and cuisine.
Conference language: English
Conference website: www.biomath.bg/2023