The Institute of Mathematics and Informatics (IMI) at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences opens a call for nominations for the IMI Mathematics Prize for the year 2020 for excellent achievements in Mathematics.
The candidates must be Bulgarian citizens and must not have turned 40 on January 1, 2020.
The deadline for nominations is January 15, 2020. Nominations are sent (electronically) to the Chairman of the Prize Committee.
Details about the Prize and the nominations’ procedure can be found in the Statute of the Prize.
- Blagovest Sendov (Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Sofia, Bulgaria) email@example.com
- Efim Zelmanov (University of California, San Diego, USA)
- Armen Sergeev (Steklov Mathematical Institute, Moscow, Russia)
- Luchezar Avramov (University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA)
- Vesselin Petkov (Université Bordeaux I, Bordeaux, France)